Be part of the family
Welcome to our family business where the pursuit of excellence is in our DNA. At Sir Anthony, we believe in the joy and art of retail, and the passion for what we do is evident in every aspect of our work. We understand that the right people are the backbone of our success, and we are always eager to meet individuals who share our commitment to excellence and have a love for retail. That's why we warmly welcome unsolicited applications for the following three positions at any time. Join us in our journey of excellence and passion in retail, and let's achieve greatness together at Sir Anthony.
FASHION ADVISOR (Full-Time, 38.5 hrs/week)
- Professional customer and style consultation in the fashion sector, including customer reception, independent sales, and cashier activities.
- Active development and care of customer relationships.
- Decoration and visual merchandise.
- Warehouse maintenance and operation of the merchandise management system.
- Opportunity to expand the area of responsibility towards social media management and e-commerce (optional).
- Trained textile salesman/woman.
- Expertise in men's clothing.
- Professional experience in the high fashion sector is an advantage.
- Ideally, experience with made-to-measure products.
- Excellent German and English language skills, additional foreign languages are an advantage.
- Friendly and communicative personality.
- Confident appearance and a good sense for fashion, quality, and designers.
- Customer and service orientation and high sense of responsibility.
- Optional: Affinity and experience in social media management and e-commerce.
- Modern and stylish workplace in a leading Austrian high-end men's outfitter in the center of Vienna's inner city.
- Pleasant, familial working atmosphere in a third-generation family business.
- Own areas of responsibility and independent work.
- Opportunities for further development and employee benefits.
- The function is provided with an annual gross salary of at least 31,000 euros. Depending on qualifications and professional experience, appropriate overpayment or a commission model is possible.
- Annual bonus for Senior Sales Executives, comprising both a team and an individual bonus
OFFICE / LOGISTIC SPECIALIST (m/f/d) Part-Time (30 hrs/week)
- In this central position, you will support the management in handling daily business, such as calendar management, appointment coordination, travel management, preparatory accounting work, invoice checks, and payment transactions.
- You will be responsible for correspondence with business partners, suppliers, and customers, as well as for processing complaints.
- Organizational and administrative tasks also include the organization of goods management, such as goods acceptance, reordering, and returns.
- You have completed a commercial education, graduated from a textile school, HAK, or similar.
- Your proactive working method is characterized by responsibility, structure, and independence.
- You are a team player and have excellent communication and organizational skills.
- A confident and polite appearance, friendliness, and loyalty correspond to your personality.
- Good German and English skills, as well as good Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook), are required for this position.
- In our Austrian family business, we offer you a secure and long-term workplace in the center of the 1st Viennese district.
- We live respect, friendliness, and responsibility. You will become a part of it and work with a motivated team in a familial working atmosphere.
- You can expect a diverse range of tasks with self-responsible structures and flat hierarchies.
- The position offers pleasant working hours, enabling a good work-life balance.
- The function is provided with an annual gross salary of at least 35,000 euros. Depending on qualifications and professional experience, appropriate overpayment is possible.
- Employee benefits and discounts are available for you.
APPRENTICE IN RETAIL - Textile Salesman/Woman
You fit into our team if:
- You are interested in top-notch training.
- Exclusive fashion is your world.
- You are confident and sociable.
- You are a communicative and flexible team player.
- You enjoy independent and solution-oriented work.
You can expect:
- Training in all areas of Austria's most exclusive men's fashion house.
- Direct contact with the business owners and regular feedback discussions.
- Trainee program within the Sir Anthony Academy including:
- Specialist knowledge
- General education
- Personal development
- Sales training
- Seminars and workshops (including foreign language training & digital media)
- Social media and participation in the in-house photo studio.
- Online shop management.
- Practice day – experience a trial day at Sir Anthony on-site.
- An attractive apprentice compensation with the chance of performance-related bonuses:
- 1st year: € 800,--
- 2nd year: € 1,025,--
- 3rd year: € 1,300,--
- Annual bonus starting from 2nd year, comprising both a team and an individual bonus
- Apprenticeship with Matura (on your own initiative).
- A modern and stylish workplace in the heart of Vienna's city center.
- The chance to help build something and let your own ideas and visions flow in.
- Good chances to be taken on after training at Sir Anthony or opportunities for advancement with appropriate performance.
- Own areas of responsibility and independent work.